The majority of people narrow down their choices to two or three air purifiers before making a final decision. Use these ten factors to compare home air cleaners head-to-head. Keep in mind that it is not as important that you are exact with using the rating factors, but that you are consistent ranking each one purifier you are comparing. If you do not know the information needed to comprehensive any of the ten factors below, do additional research with air purifier company websites, internet reviews, or informational websites. Make your best guess when all else fails. I promote you to invest some time in this process. Many purifiers “sound good”, but when compared head-to-head with others, they fall short. Take a look at get started!
1) Which Air Contaminants are Removed: The เครื่องฟอกอากาศ pm 2.5 is only as good as what it removes from the air. You will discover six contaminant categories. Each category alone is important when combined, they are the basis for any good overall air clean-up. The six categories are: Removal of Particles larger than 0. 3 microns (examples: dust, pet dander, pollen), Removal of Particles less than 0. 3 microns (examples: small airborne debris, tobacco smoke), Removal of Odors and Gases (examples: meal smells, chemicals, aerosols, pet smells), Removal of Volatile Organically grown Compounds or VOCs (examples: paints, varnishes, cleaning resources, glues, adhesives), Removal of Basic Microorganisms (examples: viruses, antigens, pathogens, bacteria), and Removal of Advanced Microorganisms (example: Avian Influenza A). When you compare air purifiers, do your best to rate each purifier for each of the six categories: Good Treatment, Fair Removal, or Poor Removal. Then, rank just about every purifier overall: Best Remover, Second Best Remover, Third Best Remover, etc .
2) Yearly Operating Costs: The primary price of an air purifier is only one factor in the total operational cost. Operational costs include consumables like HEPA in addition to carbon filters, VOC cartridges, and UV lamps. Energy consumption is also an operational cost. Do comparison exploration on the operational costs for each purifier. Consider averaging prices over a five-year time frame to get a more accurate long-term graphic. After rating all the purifiers, rank them: Best Each year Operating Costs, Second Best Yearly Operating Costs, 3rd Best Yearly Operating Costs, etc .
3) Value: To help calculate the relative value of a given air purifier, consider various factors: total cost, square footage cleaned, and cleaning power. Total cost includes purchase price plus yearly ongoing functional costs (use from #2 above). Write down a total fee dollar value for each purifier you are comparing. For square footage cleaned, your goal should be to buy a purifier that is size designed for the area you want cleaned. Write down a square footage for each purifier. Cleaning ability includes what is removed and how well (use the data you compiled in #1). The best value would be the cleaner that costs the least, cleans the most, and removes the most. Status each purifier: Best Value, Second Best Value, Third Best Value, and so on
4) Quality: Quality defines good products. Rate each individual air purifier for quality in these three areas a) healthy, finish, and workmanship b) the quality of cleaning technologies employed and c) support: instruction manual, customer service, and company sites. Rate each purifier: Excellent Quality, Good Quality, or Questionable Level of quality for each factor. Now, rank each purifier overall: Best suited, Second Best Quality, Third Best Quality, etc .
5) Warranty: A superb warranty generally shows that a company has faith in their solutions. When comparing, rate each purifier: 5-year or greater Assurance – Excellent, 3-4 year Warranty – Good, or 2-year or under Warranty – Fair. Rank any purifier Best Warranty, Second Best Warranty, Third Best Warranty, etc .
6) Maintenance and Cleaning: Almost every air home cleaner has some ongoing maintenance. Most purifiers are designed for easy maintenance. When you compare, rate each purifier: Easy Maintenance, Average Maintenance, or Intensive Maintenance. Almost every air purifier requires some ongoing cleaning. This could be as simple as wiping down the outside cabinet or seeing that complex as cleaning the inside technology. When you compare air purifiers, price each purifier: Easy Cleaning, Average Cleaning, or Rigorous Cleaning. When done, rank each purifier overall: Greatest Maintenance and Cleaning, Second Best Maintenance and Clean-up, Third Best Maintenance and Cleaning, etc .
7) Look and Feel: How an air purifier looks is important. When comparing, rate each purifier: Looks Great, Looks Good, or has Suspicious Looks. How an air purifier “feels” is also important. Major factors include: purifier controls, fit and finish, and usability. When comparing, rate each purifier: Feels Great, Feels Good, or even has Questionable Feel. Then, rank each purifier entire: Best Look and Feel, Second Best Look and Feel, Third Best Feel and look, etc .